Thursday 26 January 2023

Ceramics Mon Amour!

I love doing Sogetsu Miniature Arrangements. I have a collection of small vases and containers, I buy one every time I have had a chance, thinking about this specific form of composition of Sogetsu School.
The ceramics used in the first arrangement are by various ceramicists, Michelle Dethurens, Isabelle Chessex, and me. 


For me, this second composition also highlights the beauty of the ceramic containers. The two bronze glazed ceramic tiles created by me bring the pieces of the whole composition together. 

Sogetsu Miniature Arrangement, front view


Sogetsu Miniature Arrangement, side view

 For an other miniature arrangement, you can check this earlier post from 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...